Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What's going on?!

Aldo Wallet: Aragan in Turquoise
Wow, I feels like this happens every other month!  Once again, apologies for the lack of posts recently.  I feel like I just get so busy, I'm just too tired or lazy to blog anymore.  Just thought I'd update a bit :)
 I'm probably really late on this trend, but I've been in love with mint lately.  I bought a couple of mint colored tank tops at Forever 21, and just bought a new wallet at Aldo!  I think it's the prefect color for spring/summer.
I've been reading a ton lately!  I've read The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larson and Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin.  I'm currently reading the last book in the trilogy, The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest, which I'm about half way through.  It feels really good to be reading again!
Speaking of Game of Thrones, I can't even begin to express how much I love this series!  I just watched the season 2 finale this morning and I can't wait for season 3!  After reading the book and comparing it to the first season, I think the book was better, but the show is still great.  It's so addicting, and it makes me sad because I don't have HBO lol.  I'm planning to write a review soon about this series, so look out for that!  Does anyone else watch/read Game of Thrones?
As far as the wedding planning goes, we've been putting this off as well.  But we finally got the ball rolling again, and are meeting with a prospective photographer tomorrow morning!  Hopefully we will book a photographer soon!  We also decided on wedding colors which are teal and green.  If you follow my Pinterest I uploaded several inspiration pictures.  I'm also hoping to start wedding dress shopping soon, so I'll definitely blog when that happens.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic month so far!  I can't believe this year is almost half over!

No comments:

Post a Comment