Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 2012 Birchbox

So I cheated a little this month and saw what was in my box before it actually arrived at my house, but I can't say how excited I was for this month's box! After the December Birchbox was such a disappointment (so much so that I didn't do a blog post on it), I was happy to see a good one this time around.  Here's what I got:
Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Perfum
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Peacock
VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything: Face-Hand-Body Lotion
Larabar Mini Bar (extra)
Birchbox magnet

I was most excited for the Stila Smudge stick since I was actually considering buying a full-sized one in Peacock.  This is a really nice sample size and I think it'll last me quite a while.  I actually got a full-sized Origins Checks and Balances cleanser last year on earth day, but never tried it.  I think I'll use up the sample first and see how I like it.  Definitely not a fan of the Juicy Couture perfume, although I know a lot of people are, so I will probably give this one away in a swap.  The lotion also sounds promising and I'll definitely try that out too.  I'm just happy to see a box where I can get use out of all the products.  Both the cleanser and lotion are a really nice size for samples.  I hope next months box won't disappoint either.  I've also subscribed to MyGlam as well, so I will post a review on that when I receive it (should be soon!)
What did everyone get this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment