Friday, July 15, 2011

A-Z of me!

I saw this on Passion for Fashion's blog and decided to post it since it's been a while since I've done one of these.

Age:
22
Bed Size: Queen
Chore you Hate: folding laundry
Dogs: I prefer cats, but dogs are alright
Essential start of your day: breakfast, or a glass of milk if I don't have time to eat anything
Favourite Colour: blue!
Gold or Silver: silver
Height: 5'1"
Instruments I play: I did play bass clarinet in middle/high school
Job Title: Sales Team Lead
Kids: none yet
Live: Honolulu, Hawaii
Mum's name: Jean
Nickname: Rowen
Pet Peeve: when I pick up my phone but no one answers...seriously, whats the point?!
Quote from a movie: I still maintain he kicked himself in the balls.
Right or left handed: Right handed
Siblings: 1 sister, but we're twins. She is older by a minute.
Time you wake up: lately, about 7 or 8, but on a lazy day around 10
Underwear: anything with cute prints or lace
Vegetables you dislike: Most veggies (bad, i know!) but I really hate cucumbers and broccoli
What makes you run late: traffic, but I'm almost never late
X-rays you've had done: numerous times, but just a broken bone or fracture
Yummy food you make: anchovy/garlic pasta
Zoo animal: giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment