Thursday, July 7, 2011

NOTD: Sephora by OPI How Cute is That?

I've been looking for a couple of nice nail polishes for summer, since I don't really have a lot of bright colors to wear. I went to Ala Moana hunting for Essies Super Bossa Nova from their new summer collection, but had no luck finding it. I ended up buying one nail polish from Sephora and a Zoya nail polish. I got my first Zoya polish in Mischa and How Cute is That? from Sephora by OPI.
I'm currently wearing the Sephors by OPI nail polish and I love the color! It's a really pretty pinky coral color. For some reason the color looks much duller in the photo than it does in real life, but I tried to get the best picture I could. The application took two coats and was fairly minimal on the streaking. I'll definitely be wearing this color again and I think it's prefect for summer. Retails for $9.50 at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment