Friday, December 9, 2011

NOTD: Sephora by OPI Run With It!

 This is actually one of the first nail polishes I ever bought from Sephora.  This is more of a re-discovered color because it's been so long since I've worn it last.  When I first bought this I wasn't too fond of the shade.  I only wore it a couple of times and never touched it again until now.  I wanted to wear a nice neutral color that was appropriate for the season so I decided to give this another try.  I'm not sure why I never liked this color before, but I'm completely in love with this nail polish now.  It's a soft grey with gold shimmer and I think it's a really nice neutral shade.
 Application was alright.  The first coat was pretty streaky, but it was nice and opaque with two coats.  I'm not sure if this is available online anymore (I didn't see it on the Sephora website), but I did see it in store the other day which is what inspired me to dig this up from my collection.  Expect more NOTD posts in the near future.  I've got about 3 new nail polishes I'm looking forward to trying out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment