Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sephora Haul

So yesterday was the last day to use the BI $15 gift card.  Yesterday was my day off so I headed to the Sephora store in Waikiki.  It's pretty new and I've never been there before and I have to say, I think they have the most selection and different brands here.  They have a ton of nail polish including Illamasqua and Dior among others.  They also have nail swatches of all the colors which is really helpful too.  The sales associates were really nice and helpful too, so I may be coming here from now on instead of the Ala Moana location. 
So I ended up buying a new Too Faced Shadow Insurance ($18) since I've been using my current tube for well over a year now.  I also picked up a new bottle of Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel.  I ran out of my sample size and since I'm running our of my Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser, I decided to just buy the full size ($26).  I knew I wanted to get some nail polish from their holiday collection, but after seeing swatches in store, I just settled on one which is Keep Me On My Mistletoe, a really pretty gold color.  I don't have any other gold nail polishes and I thought it was a nice festive color.  
What did everyone else get with your GC?

No comments:

Post a Comment