Saturday, March 27, 2010

End of Spring Break...


I finally had a much needed night out last night. It was a belated birthday celebration for a friend. Went to Therapy in Hawaii Kai because I had a gift certificate left over from Christmas. They have the BEST fried pickles ever!! omg so good!! We also got the fried mac n cheese, which was decent, as well as their mushrooms with brie, also pretty good even though I don't like mushrooms. They ran out of their spicy ahi burger...which is amazing, and I don't know any other restaurants that serve that, so I was disappointed. But the overload on fried food and alcohol made up for it.
Later that night I picked up my sister from work and we headed to The Shack (in Hawaii Kai) at around 1130. I got a couple drinks there and tried their buffalo wings, onion rings and potato skins. All the food was pretty good, especially the wings, and the drinks were decent. Overall the night was fun and it was good to catch up with friends again. This semester is so busy and the break went by too fast. I've gotta catch up on homework today. I have 2 papers to finish that are due next week. Hopefully I'll be productive! Hope everyone had a good spring break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment