Sunday, March 28, 2010

25 Before 25

25 things I want to do before I'm 25! ...well if not by 25, then before I die. I actually started this list when I was in high school and I've been slowly checking things off. But the list below are things I have yet to accomplish.

1. Climb Mt. Fuji
2. Donate blood
3. See the Grand Canyon
4. Ride a yellow cab in NYC
5. Throw a coin off the Empire State Building
6. Buy a lottery ticket
7. Dye my hair
8. Get a piercing (don't have any so far!)
9. Go surfing
10. Culinary school
11. Scuba diving
12. Ride in a Swan paddle-boat
13. Go Hand gliding
14. Ride in a hot air balloon
15. See the Northern Lights
16. Build a snowman
17. Ride a camel
18. Vacation in Japan (not for school or work...)
19. Go fishing and catch something
20. See squirrels and snakes
21. Take a spontaneous trip somewhere
22. Do some volunteer work abroad
23. Go back to the mainland (Only went to California once, and that was over 15 years ago!)
24. Go to my high school class reunion
25. Go snowboarding/skiing

Also, a list of places I want to visit within the next 10 years. After leaving the country once, I really want to travel again! If only I could save up the money...
1. Greece
2. Italy
3. Hokkaido
4. Egypt
5. Turkey
6. Holland
7. Dubai
8. Scotland
9. China
10. Australia

Where are some places you've travel to or want to go? Please share! I'd love to hear other stories. I'll probably be posting some travel blogs soon so look out for that :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice list! I should make one too and start "checking things off." Good way to keep motivated.

    Donating blood is something I've always wanted to do too. Unfortunately I've always been under the weight requirement (I'm really short.. 5') Definitely buy a lotto ticket. Maybe you'll win! And pierce your ears. =)

    I'd also love to go back to Italy -it's beautiful. China sounds nice as well but I really want to go to Austrailia, the UK, and Japan.

    ReplyDelete