Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Clairsonic Mia?

So recently I've been looking into getting a Clairsonic Mia.  Has anyone here ever tried it?  Is it worth the money?  Skinstore.com is having a 20% off sale and free shipping if you buy $49 or more.  I was thinking about getting it during the Sephora Friends and Family sale, but it seems the Skinstore has more selection.
I've read a lot of good reviews online, but I'm still skeptical.  I have oily, sensitive skin, acne and rosacea.  I'm not necessarily looking for something that will help treat acne, but for something that will hopefully even out my skin tone and reduce the redness on my face. 
If I do buy it, I will definitely update with a review :)
If anyone has any personal experiences using the Clairsonic Mia, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment