Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sephora Friends and Family Sale + Skinstore.com Haul

 So after much deliberation, I only ended up buying 2 things from the Sephora Friends and Family Sale.  Living in Hawaii, I can't buy any perfume or nail polishes online, which is what I really wanted to buy, so it kind of sucks that it's not in store.  I bought the tarte Shining Stars Limited Edition Beat Sellers Collection ($25) and Clinique All About Eyes Rich eye cream ($29).  With the discount and free shipping, my total came to $45.14.  What did everyone else get??
Skinstore.com was also having a 20% off sale with free shipping, so I finally bought a Clairsonic Mia!  I got the turquoise Mia, plus two delicate replacement brush heads for $127.  I also got 6% cash back on Ebates, so I only paid $120 for everything.  I will definitely update with a review of this.  I only tried it once yesterday, so we'll see how it works for me.  I like it so far :)

3 comments:

  1. I've always wondered, how do you know when the F&F sales go on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fluvoxin 100mg Tablet is an upper, recommended for mental disorders, for example, obsessive-compulsive disorder, social fear, and depression. It hinders the take-up of serotonin by nerve cells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HCQS 200mg Tablet is used in the treatment of autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus. Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg slows down the progression of the disease and provides relief from pain, swelling, and redness.

    ReplyDelete