Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hunger Games Tag!

My Hunger Games shirt for the opening night.
Courtesy of  Joey Graceffa on Youtube :)

1. What is your favorite book in the hunger games trilogy?
Mocking Jay is definitely my favorite! 
2. How long would you last in the hunger games?
Probably not long lol.  I wouldn't head for the cornucopia...I would probably just hide XD
3. What is the strangest thing you thought was going to happen in the books?
I was surprised that Katniss ended up with Peeta.  Also when they were entered in the Quarter Quell in Catching Fire, but I thought the arena was awesome!
4. How were you introduced to the hunger Games?
My sister and GF gt me into the books.
5. Favorite moment that happens in Hunger Games?
I like the ending of the first book the best.
6. Favorite Villain?
Hm...not sure.  President Snow?  I thought his character was really interesting, despite how much you grow to hate him throughout the series.
7. Who is your Favorite Character?
Gale or Finnick
8. What District would you live in?
Well, I am in district 8...idk I guess I'm pretty happy with that.
9. What was the most emotional moment in the books for you?
When Rue dies, or the ending in Mocking Jay
10. What item from home would you take into the Arena with you?
Probably my wedding ring.  I can't think of anything else at the moment.
11. What was the most evil plan someone made in the books?
The Quarter Quell from Catching fire.  Why would you put them through that twice?!
12. What are you looking forward to the most in the film?
I'm really excited to see how they portray the capital (and their food!) and the arena.  The movie looks promising from the previews so I hope it doesn't disappoint!

Please do this tag if you're a Hunger Games fan!  I'd love to see everyone's answers!  Btw I got my shirt above from Etsy.  Is anyone else going to the midnight premier?  I bought my tickets already.  Can't wait!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment