Monday, April 9, 2012

March 2012 Birchbox Review

So, as expected I also received my March Birchbox late this month.  I'm not sure why there is a sudden change in the shipping time, because it never took me 2+ weeks to get my other boxes.  It's a little annoying that I have to wait so long, but I'm very pleased with this month's box!  I opted for the special Teen Vogue box and here's what I got:
Annick Goutai Petite Cherie perfume sample
Essie Luxe Effects- Set In Stones (full sized)
Peter Thomas Roth Mac Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel
tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tine in Joy
twistband Hair Tie
ModCloth discount code
I was most excited to see the full sized Essie nail polish!  I've heard a lot of great things about the Luxe effects line and can't wait to try it out!  The mattifying gel is a nice sample size and definitely something I've been looking to try out for my oily skin.  I just hope it doesn't break me out.  The tarte Lipsrugence pencil is also a really nice size and I'll definitely get  a lot of use out it.  The color Joy is a bright coral/orange color, which isn't something I would usually wear, but I'll definitely give it a try.  It was also nice to see them include a coupon with this box.  The coupons (although not always something I'll make use of) are something I really like from Myglam, and hopefully there will be one in next month's box too!  The only thing I'm not crazy about is the perfume sample.  I don't know if it's just me, but I almost never use any of the perfume samples I get from Birchbox.  I never really found one I liked, and I'm not crazy about seeing them in every single box I've received.  Other than that I really like what I got this month.
Sorry for the lack of posts lately!  I've been busy with work and wedding planning (I'll do an update post soon).  Hope everyone had a good Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment