Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Fast Track

When the China Glaze Capitol Colors collection was released, I picked up two colors: Agro and Fast Track.  I had never used China Glaze nail polish before, but I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality and application! 
Fast Track is a really pretty neutral beige color with lots of gold shimmer, which looks amazing in sunlight!.  As soon as I saw the swatches for the collection I knew I had to buy this color.  It's a great neutral color and it's work-appropriate (compared to some of the other really bright ones from this collection.)  Application was nice!  This polish was more sheer compared to Agro so I used two coats here to build the opacity. 
Anyone else get polished from The Hunger Games collection?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment