Monday, April 16, 2012

NOTD China Glaze- Agro

This is the other color I bought from the Capitol Colors collection from China Glaze.  Agro is a really pretty olive green color with gold shimmer.  This color looks amazing in sunlight, when you can really see the shimmer. 
The formulation on this was great.  The swatch you see above is only one coat, so this polish is very opaque.  This polish was a little thicker than Fast Track so the application wasn't as smooth.  But because it was so opaque in one coat, I had to be really careful applying it.  It lasted quite a long time on my nails.  I wore this to The Hunger Games premier and it lasted a good 5-6 days without chipping. 
I'm really beginning to like China Glaze nail polishes!  Are there any other good colors you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment