Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FOTD and I'm finally in Japan!

Products Used:
TFSI
NYX Sahara on inner half of lid
MAC Satin Taupe on outter half
MAC Trax in crease
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Eggplant on top and bottom lash line
MAC Fig.1 on top of Revlon eyeliner on lower lash line
MAC Tendertone in EZ Baby

Gotta go to work in about 30 minutes so I'll make this update quick. I'm working 9-5 everyday so I haven't had much time to unpack my stuff yet. I'm living out of my suitcase ATM. Work is going well and everyone in the office is really nice, but it's still intimidating. I have Japanese tutoring for the next week or so, so half my day I'm doing that and half the day is work. I finally signed up for a gym membership (I've been telling myself to do it for years now) at a new place that opened up behind my apartment. Fuji Grand is right near my place so it's really convenient, but work is pretty far, about 25 minutes by bike. It's also been much colder than i thought it would be. It's been in the 50s/60s all day so I'm freezing. I didn't really bring anything warm to wear, but hopefully it will only last a week or two :(
Anyway I'm off to work now. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment