10 Random things about me:
1. I love anchovies, and natto. Not together of course, but they're two of my favorite things to eat! I just ate maguro-natto donburi tonight and it was awesome!
2. I clip coupons like crazy! I hate to admit it, but since I've been out of a job I've been pretty kechi with my money so I try to save whenever I can.
3. I hate vegetables! I can eat salad (lettuce and tomato at the most, occasionally bell pepper) with a lot of dressing. Other than that, seeing me eat veggies is a rarity. I don't eat fruit a whole lot either (damn I must sound so unhealthy!) but I love apples, bananas and mango.
4. I've kinda reached a point in my life where I have no idea what I want to do. I will be graduating in December and I think it will be a miracle if I can land a job after graduation. I know I do not want to go to grad school...can't afford it anyway. I am thinking about volunteering abroad if I'm not able to get a job.
5. I have a twin sister. She's a minute older than I and we were born about 2 months premature. I was 1lb and 11oz when I was born. Yeah..I cringe every time I see my baby pictures lol.
6. Today is my 5 year anniversary. My partner and I started dating while I was in high school and are still going strong ♥
7. I don't have any piercings or tattoos. I want to get my ears pierced eventually and possibly a tattoo.
8. I've been a fan of Utada Hikaru since middle school. I'm so happy I got to see her live when she came to Hawaii earlier this year. Best concert ever and definitly a dream come true.
9. I've only been to the mainland once in my whole life. I went to Disneyland in CA when I was 7. I don't really see the appeal, but I want to go to Vegas, NY and to see the grand canyon some day.
10. I only started using makeup recently, within the past year. I don't really remember what sparked my interest, and I learned from watching youtube tutorials. I'm not dependent on makeup and I don't think I ever will be. I will never be one of those people who can't leave the house without it.
10 things I always carry with me:
1. Wallet (or just my drivers license, cash and my debit card)
2. Cell phone
4. Softlips Raspberry lip balm
10. digi camera