Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last day at home

It's times like this when I hate myself for procrastinating. I just started packing this morning and I'm about half done. I leave tomorrow at 1050 and we arrive at NRT around 1430. I'm really not looking forward to the super long flight and I hope I'll be able to get some sleep. I have the worst time trying to fall asleep on airplanes. Any suggestions??D so I only had a few shots and got home safe.
Yesterday was a farewell dinner for me and we went to Funpix afterward (the purikura place at Century Center). It was $6-8 depending which booth you used...which to me was really expensive because it's half the price in Japan. But it's the only authentic purikura place around here, so I guess it was worth it.
Anyway, I'll probably update again once I arrive in Japan. I'm really nervous but I'm excited to be going back to Japan. 頑張ります。

No comments:

Post a Comment