Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday Shopping?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!  It's still early so I haven't had my fill of turkey yet, but I'm heading to my parents place later for lunch with my relatives.  Then off to work at 2 >_< but I'm off tomorrow, so I'm planning to go black friday shopping tomorrow morning.  I've already done most of my shopping online so I just need a few more small gifts.  I think I will be heading to Ala Moana early tomorrow morning.  There's a list of stores and sales going on on their website and it looks pretty good:
Bath and Body Works: 
Wallflower 2pk Refills- $5
Buy 3 Get 3 Free Signature Collections
$100 Value VIP Bag- $20 with $40 purchase
3-Wick Candles- 2 for $20
Coupons are stack-able in store!
Express: 5am-Noon 40% off, and 30% off the rest of the day
Hino Hairstyles: 6am-10am 25% off, and 20% off the rest of the day (Lots of OPI nail polish here!)
Banana Republic: 25% off entire purchase
Gilly Hicks: Midnight-9am 50% off
Hollister Co: 30% off entire purchase
Abercrombie and Fitch: Midnight-9am 50% off

I've also done a lo of online shopping this year.  Many sites are offering free shipping until Thanksgiving day (Victoria's Secret and American Eagle) and you can get cashback on Ebates as well!  I've already racked up about $18 from Christmas shopping alone.  On Black Friday Ebates is offering double cash back on tons of sites!  For those who are fans of Threadless they are having a $10 holiday sale!  Online, Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch and Gilly Hicks are offering 40% off plus $5 shipping. 

Is anyone else going shopping tomorrow??  Anyone shopping online this year?  Let me know what you haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment