Friday, November 11, 2011

November 2011 Birchbox!

It kinda feels weird doing another one of these posts so soon, but I did get my birchbox on time this month!  I have to say, I think these boxes are getting better each month.  I was so disappointed with the first one, but I'm glad I'm sticking with them because I liked this months box.  Here's what I got:
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolute
Borghese Frango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin
Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste
Zoya Nail Polish in Noel
Two Paper Dolls Ampersand Coasters (extra)

I'm pretty impressed with the good sized samples this month, and the nail polish was really unexpected!  I love the color, so I can't wait to try it out.  I think I will definitely give the toothpaste a try as well as the mud mask.  The cologne sample is ridiculously small (as you can see from the picture) and I don't think I'll be making use of it so I might just give it away, but the post card it comes with it pretty nice.
What did everyone else get in this months box??


No comments:

Post a Comment