Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wholegrain Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins!

So I was browsing through Youtube videos the other night when I stumbled upon this recipe.  I love raspberry and chocolate so I just had to try these.  Plus, they're made with whole-wheat flour and flax seed so they're healthy too!  I saw this video on RachhFit (who also does some awesome beauty videos as well!) and I had most of the ingredients on hand.  The only thing that was hard to find was the oat bran, which I was only able to get at Whole Foods in Kahala.  These came out great!  They're really delicious, and the whole batch made about 24 muffins.  These would make a quick breakfast or a good healthy snack. 
I got the recipe from her blog which also includes nutritional facts.  She has a lot of other healthy recipe ideas there too, so definitely check it out!

1 comment:

  1. These look delicious. Healthy and yummy, can't wait to try.

    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete