Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof Review

I'm always looking for a good waterproof pencil eyeliner, so when I saw these on the Sephora website a while back, I went to my local Sephora to check them out for myself.  These got really good reviews online and after swatching them in store, I bought one to try out.
I have 2 colors: #13 Flashy Violet and #14 Taupe.  Both are very pigmented and go on incredibly smoothly.  They're very creamy so you do have some time to smudge them, but after they set, they last a long time.  I usually end up setting it with a powder eye shadow to prevent smudging, but even without it, it lasts even on my oily lids.  When I wear it on my lower lashline, it does smudge a bit, but that's only after about 6 or 7 hours.  Pretty good since the Almay and Revlon eyeliners I've tried smudge after 3 or 4 hours. 
I really love both these colors!  The taupe is really nice for an everyday look and isn't as harsh as black liner.  I've been wearing this almost everyday to work.  The violet is pretty bright, but worn it adds a nice pop of color to any neutral look. 
Here are swatches of both colors:
 Overall I highly recommend these eyeliners!  They're very affordable at $8 each (0.04oz), pigmented and long-wearing.  There is also a nice range of colors, so for the price and quality, I think these are awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment